Internet users making use of our services stay anonymous as long as they choose to. Information stored in the system logs [such as the IP address], or e-mail addresses, address data are used by ramstudio.pl solely for technical purposes, gathering statistical information such as about the region from which the user is browsing, and help mainly with our dealings with customers.
We do not sell or give away customer or partner data to third parties.
The website only gathers and uses minimal information about the customers and visitors, required to provide them with services of the highest quality, which also means informing them of our products and services.
Based on gathered data, we prepare on occasion general statistics, which are revealed to third parties. These usually contain website visitor numbers. They contain no individual data, no means of identification of individual persons, and no contact information in regard to website visitors.
Sometimes RAMstudio organizes competitions requiring participants to enter contact information. These are used for:
- sending the customers information about our company per post, as well as promotional material from some of our partners;
- contacting the customers, should a prize be waiting for them.
The web browser may keep so-called 'cookies' on the PC hard drive, depending on individual settings. These cookie files contain information necessary for the proper operation of websites, including our own.
Cookies do not allow for visitor identification. They do not store or require personal data. Cookie files are stored for purposes such as:
- session continuity, so the visitor does not have to log on to each page but stays logged on when he is visiting the website
- Adjustment of the service to the customer's individual needs, thereby enhancing its functionality
- Choice of advertisements to suit the customer's expectations and interests
- Protection of polls from multiple votes by the same person
Shutting off cookies completely may result in impaired website functionality, greatly influence the displayed content, even disable some of it.
The RAMstudio Agency will be happy to receive opinions and conclusions as to privacy protection from visitors. Please send Your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or per post to: RAMstudio company, ul. Piłsudskiego 15g, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland